European and international mobility for students and academic staff is managed by Eòlia's International Department.
Step-by-step: implementation and organization of mobility:
1) Research and visit centres of higher education and institutions (EU and non-EU). - Head of Mobility
2) Signing of bilateral agreements. - Director
3) Planning and organizing logistics for each mobility - Head of Mobility.
4) Notify students of mobility offering and requirements - Head of Communication
5) Receive students’ registration applications - Academic Secretary
6) Carry out linguistic competence tests - Qualified teaching staff
7) Evaluate applications and apply a scale system. - Academic Evaluation Committee and the Head of Mobility
8) Publish the list of accepted students - Head of Communication
9) Let the exchange institutions know which students have been selected - Head of Mobility
10) Sign the learning agreement (student, and the sending and receiving institution/enterprise/organization) before the start of the mobility. - Director
11) Students carry out the mobility.
12) Monitoring of the mobility and the learning agreements - Head of Mobility
13) Credit recognition and validation - Head of Studies, Director and Head of Mobility
14) Processing academic transcripts - Academic Secretary
International Department Permanent Team
- Head of Mobility - Margaret Luppino
- Quality Coordinator: Pere Sagristà-Ollé
- Administration (Academic Secretary): Joan Vall
- Eòlia Codirector of Education: Josep Galindo
- There will also be an academic advisor (a full-time professor) assigned to mobility and 2 interns that will handle certain tasks related to international mobility.
International Office – Team
Conservatory of Dramatic Arts
C/Casp 82, baixos
Tel: (+34) 933 192 397